Circles are an important part of Google+. With circles you can organize your contacts into groups and share content to specific circles.
In other words: With circles your contacts see everything you want them to see and none of what you don't want them to see.
Adding to circles
- Open Google+. Go to up left corner main navigation. Click People.
- In suggestions you can see a list of people that have added you into their circles and whom you can add to yours.
- You can find more people to add by clicking e.g. Find coworkers from the left.
Note: When you add a person to your circles, they get a notification that you have added them, but they won't see the name of the circle you have added them into!
Creating a new circle
Open Google+. Go to up left corner main navigation. Click People.
- Click Your circles tab.
- Click on the people you want in the new circle and
- create a new circle by dragging the people into
- if you want to add the chosen people to an existing circle, drag them to one.